BREMBO RACING GP4-RX calipers kit
Nickel Finish - Radial 2 Piece 2 Pad Billet Aluminium Caliper - 108mm Mounting Centres
These Brembo calipers represent another step forward in the evolution of Brembo calipers: their innovative quality lie in the use of topology optimization* deriving from the experience acquired by Brembo in the competition sector. With the aid of this pioneering software, it has been possible to optimize the geometry of the caliper body, revolutionizing the accepted notions of competition caliper styling and raising the engineering and performance level of the product still higher.
Machined entirely from billet stock using the latest CAD-CAM technologies, these GP4 RX callipers are much lighter than comparable components now on the market, and features a mass/stiffness ratio second to none in its class. The caliper body is designed with a central bridge structure, which also has the effect of increasing its overall stiffness.
Brembo's experience at the top of world motorsport championships is reflected directly in the nickel-plated body, which not only creates a highly attractive look but has also allowed the designers to make machining tolerances even finer, achieving added benefits in terms of performance and operating precision.
The sliding action of the brake pads is enabled by special guides machined directly in the body of the caliper, and accordingly, the GP 4RX has no guide pins. Particular care has gone into the design of the hydraulics, which utilize four pistons of 32 mm diameter to ensure that the renowned attributes of power and operational flexibility associated with every Brembo caliper are suitably maximized.
- Radial mount two piece, 2 pad racing and high performance caliper.
- 4 pot aluminium piston ( 32 mm) caliper design.
- Caliper body is machined from solid aluminium, to the same specification as Brembo racing calipers.
- High temperature main seals plus dust seals allowing for use on road, track and race.
- Designed for use with discs of a maximum thickness of 5.5mm in 300mm to 320mm diameter.
- Brembo sintered brake pads included.
- Brake pads are one of the materials used in BSB, AMA and World Superbike.
- Brake pads give high initial bite and stopping power at low and high temperatures with low wear rate.
- Brake pads are made from sintered material so are ideal for use in wet and dry conditions, with no bedding in.
- Kit includes instruction manual with all information about fitting, bleeding, maintenance and more.
- Correct spacer kit required to fit GP4-RX calipers, see below under ’You Might Also Like’.
In true Brembo fashion these kits have been designed so they are of the highest quality and offer the best performance available compared to Brembo’s competitors.
Brake Pads INCLUDED
Price Per Caliper Set (2 Calipers)