KTR-4 Front Forks
KTR-4 Front Forks
Please contact us with your requirements and delivery times.
The KTR-4 front forks use the patent championship-winning DDS (Direct Damping System) technology, which has been designed to compete at the highest levels of motorcycle racing. The DDS pressurised damping system uses 20mm displacing pistons to create a high flow of oil through the 32mm control valves to give precise damping control. The patent design eliminates cavitation making the system very stable under extreme conditions, the damping circuits are designed to work independently to improve the dynamics and response time. The system is pressurised by a spring force keeping it stable under all working temperatures.
The new KTR4 forks benefit from having 0.5kg less un-sprung mass than the previous KTR-3 design and 10% more flex. Using the highest quality materials, processes and treatments with stringent design tolerances the KTR-4 front forks are now 1kg lighter than its predecessors and have been designed for optimum performance and weight, making it a serious option for any level of rider or race team.
To fit these forks you need aftermarket clamps, handlebars, wheel spindle inserts etc.
- Lengths available:- 750mm, 770mm
- Stroke:- 130mm
- 30 clicks of compression adjustment
- 30 clicks of rebound adjustment
- 18mm of preload adjustment
- DDS technology
- Upper tube material 7075-T6
- Superfinished DLC coated lower tubes
- Axle brackets material 7075-T6 for maximum strength and durability
- Suitable for 290-320mm disc diameters with 108mm centre caliper's
- Supplied with three pairs of springs and the necessary tools needed to change them
- Wide range of spring rates available
- Used at the highest levels of racing including British Superbike and Isle of Man TT
* From 2022 Onwards we can only dispatch these items to a K-Tech approved fitting centre not direct to the customer.