Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter - Honda
New quickshifter from Translogic, competitive features and pricing to match. Designed specifically to meet the requirements of newer and older motorcycles. Its out of the box performance is perfectly matched to provide superior performance over any of it’s competitors providing smoother, safer and faster quickshifting
Titanium & stainless sensors
Ultra-durable quickshifter sensors designed to perform in the most gruelling conditions. Fully sealed, salt spray tested, environmentally endurance passed, it's no wonder it's the #1 OEM choice for reliability and performance
Dual Channel Sensors
Unique to Translogic is its DCS (Dual Channel Sensors). These sensors are capable of operation in both directions (push and pull) in a single compact design without any unnecessary electronic amplifiers. Available with or without a 5.0v input for 1.5v & 3.5v output for professional use. Spare channel can be used for external throttle blipper devices
No tie-rod? No problem!
Linear Sensor Technology
We will have a Quickshifter system solution for you. So if your application does not feature a tie-rod then these linear quickshifter sensors are the perfect answer, allowing fitment of Translogic's state-of-the-art quickshifter systems to any application
Factory team riders depend on Translogic's ingenuity. In line with our philosophy for designing only the best components you too can experience the joy of 'on-the-fly' tuning, allowing you to make minor adjustments to the primary interrupt settings even whilst riding, perfect for changing track conditions and tyre wear during the race
Everything is included
Translogic's tie-rods are manufactured using aircraft specification aluminium for durability and lightness. They feature Translogic's DUAL THREADS - right & left hand female threads in the same hole! From complete three piece tie-rod kits to bespoke tie-roads, it's all included for an easy install
Facts & data
Translogic Systems Ltd has developed the most advanced 'SMART' quickshifter systems available and exclusively have the unique Intellishift with adaptive shift technology, the most important aspect of a great quickshifter system, without this the quickshift will not be good enough at mid to lower RPMs, the result will be snatchy gear shifts unless you are higher up in the engines rev range. There are many actions carried out during the Intellishift function, too many to mention and that's what separates Translogic quick shifter systems from all others.
- Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic's product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there's no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 6 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter ECU is the smallest multi-channel Quickshifter in the world, not like most other basic single channel systems.
- Intellishift Quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The Intellishift Quickshifter ECUs feature Pro-Tuner-Mode where a professional user can simply and quickly alter the sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times at specific engine RPMs providing total control, then the Intellishift protocol takes those settings and enhances them further.
- MotoGP seamless shift simulation. Although its impossible to create a true Moto GP seamless shift action as it's a feature of the physical gear box Translogic's seamless shift simulation is a unique feature of these powerful Intellishift quickshifter systems enabling the rider to take advantage of much quicker gearshifts and more importantly even smoother quickshifts.
- Translogic quick shifters interrupt cylinders separately and do not simply short the signal wires to ground like other systems, this isn't good for the OEM ECU, the Translogic Quickshifters compliment the OEM ECUs to ensure superior longevity.
- The software protocol inside Translogic Intellishift quickshifter systems are specifically developed for specific models, not just a basic operation so they provide superior shifting as they feature Intellishift with adaptive shift technology.
- Translogic Quickshifter sensors offer a unique 'soft feel' during operation due to it's cushioning movement, this results in less rider fatigue/stress and culminates in a superior 'feel' when shifting.
- The Translogic Quickshifter sensors are tested many times at the Factory and go through a multi calibration process using in-house 'state-of-the-art' strain gauge technology at a regulated room temperature of 22oC so you'll never have to adjust the sensor in the field or constantly fine tune it's settings, giving you total peace of mind.
- Translogic Quickshifter DCS dual channel sensors have been tested to over 1,000,000 operations are temperature and vibration immune and false trigger immune too, there's no need for any temperature compensation or amplifying electronics, these are the most reliable sensors you can install to your motorcycle when it comes to the harsh environments Quickshifter sensors need to operate in.
- Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter systems feature a 2 year warranty.
- The Translogic DCS dual channel Quickshifter systems do not require any setting up, they work perfectly straight out of the box thanks to the CESGT (Controlled Environment Strain Gauge Technology) used during production and unique adaptive shift technology and Intellishift features.
We Also Recommend
Arrow Competition Exhaust Systems - Honda